Subsequent Consequential Disbelief
The big deception is that certain people don’t want to believe in God, because if they did believe, they would have to follow a “list of dos and don’ts”, so to speak, to make it to a place called heaven.
In their head, they want to do what they do without a conscience, so they, in turn, discredit the existence of God, forcing their own conscience to deny Him, so they can accomplish this without guilt. Knowing that if they choose to believe in God and not follow those “rules and regulations”, that they would ultimately end up in a place called hell. They ponder that consequence, therefore, conclusively don’t want to end up in that place, so they somehow justify, that if they choose not to believe in God, He will then automatically disappear from existence, rendering their belief, that they, now, won’t end up there. In essence, ending up there inadvertently, anyway.
The twisted way of this deceptive thinking, in and of itself, IS the big deception.
Statistically, You have a 25% chance to make it to Heaven. (if each category were equal)
1). John 3;16 + “By Believing 100%” you:
- Seek first the Kingdom of God.
- Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, and soul.
- Accept His Son’s sacrificial death on your behalf as the only way to your justifiable salvation.
- Keep His commandments. (proof that you love Him)
- Live by His standards. (as a result of you loving Him through your “good works“)
2). Believe in (g)od or other (g)ods; 1
- With a false, man made belief, that says that you can have a mere thought, attached to an empty meaning, that, consequentially, is not the solid, actual belief that demands action to proof it, making that belief real, as defined, in the original meaning of the word, written in the scriptures.
- A mindset that renders a belief that has no substance, and behavior that is no different than the world system that you are supposed to be in opposition with. (in but not of)
- A result of a false conversion or to be self-reliant on your salvation through your own form of good works.
- Deceiving yourself into believing you are a “good person”, therefore God will understand and let me into heaven on my own merit.
3). Believe in (g)od or other (g)ods; 2
- Believe in the wrong god of this world, satan, devil, & go in the complete opposite direction altogether. Devil worship, occult involvement, evolution, etc.
4). Don’t believe in anything.
- You choose to claim ignorance on the existence of anything, heaven or hell, God or Satan, good or evil, everything is relative. Atheism.
I believe this is why Jesus said that only a few will find the narrow pathway that leads to life. & Depart from Me, I never knew you, when you stand at the gates of Heaven trying to get in because of your, self-defined “good works”. There is only one way, truth, and life and only one way to the Father and that is through the Son.